.

How it is useful for me

Change is nature of world...There have been so many inventions changed our lives dramatically... invention of telephone changed the world by showing a new way of communication. We have been using it for the centuries to be in touch with friends, families and relatives.. Today many of us need to make international calls (ISD calls) to be in touch with our family, friends and relatives who are staying away from us in other countries or continents...

Eventhough using phone is most common, we have various options for making cheaper and almost free calls. I thought of sharing all my knowledge on this, with the hope it would be useful to you.

I can say this article is defintelly useful to you, if any of the following questions are in your mind..

Is there anyway, so I can call to my friend/family and talk to them without worrying about my telephone bill?


Is it only option I have, making ISD calls, to call my friend in abroad?


I have a computer at home in my home country, but I am not using it atleast to chat with my friends/family, as nobody there can operate my computer.. Is there anyway I can use it?


If you feel, this article is so long or not useful now, I suggest you to bookmark this and have a look at this when any of the questions come to your mind. In some contexts in this article I have given few details related to India, but most of the details of this article are useful to everyone in this world..